Eyebrow lift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that can help reduce the visible signs of aging on your upper face. The surgery involves removing excess skin to tighten loose muscle and skin tissue in the upper face region. A brow lift can lift the brow both laterally and frontally.
We’ve noticed that more and more people are coming to us with concerns about their eyebrows – specifically, how to lift and shape them. There are several methods available for doing this, both surgical and non-surgical, and the best choice for each patient depends on a number of factors. These include things like the patient’s expectations and beliefs, how much money they’re willing to spend, their acceptance of any necessary recovery time, and the tools available to us in our practice.
As we age, our skin relaxes and wrinkles start appearing on the forehead, giving us a serious, tired, angry look. Eyebrows and the forehead are amongst the first places where you may start showing signs of ageing.
Benefits of Eyebrow Lifting
- Raises the eyebrows to a higher position, instantly making you appear more alert, happy and younger.
- Repositions and tightens the skin that sits over the brow, and remove fine lines.
- Elevates drooping upper eyelids.
- Smoothes out the creases and fine lines between your eyebrows.
- Tightens the forehead skin, eliminating deep wrinkles and frown lines on the forehead.
- Alleviates tension in the forehead muscles.
A typical person loses their eyebrows within their lifetime. Eyebrows enhance one’s appearance, and absence of them makes the face seem incomplete. Natural, symmetrical eyebrows give an agreeable, harmonious, and well-composed look to the face. Eyebrows frame the eyes, and help convey your emotions with a single look. A brow lift can raise the inner and outer corners of the eyes to make them appear fresh and bright. After an eyebrow lift, the eyes will seem to be more open and alert, and the face more youthful.
Who is Good Candidate for Eyebrow lift?
- The skin above the upper eyelids is heavy and droops.
- You have deep horizontal fine lines across your forehead.
- You have vertical furrows between your eyebrows and forehead.
- You constantly appear tired, angry or stressed every time.
- Your eyebrows appear flat or horizontal because of the sagging skin bearing down on them.
- The outer edge of your eyebrow sags, resulting in a permanently sad facial expression that makes other people upset.
- You are in a good state of physical and mental health and have no health issues.
- You are a non-smoker is ideal for the treatment.
If you’re considering a brow lift, you may be wondering if traditional surgery is your only option. Surgery can be expensive, risky, and require a long recovery time. However, there are nonsurgical brow lift options available that are less invasive. These options may be ideal if you’re looking for a less permanent solution.